Upload Restriction Notice is Incorrect

Evernote keeps interrupting me with a message that I have exceeded my upload limit and need to upgrade or things will not appear consistently across my devices. I have gone to my account page and I have plenty of space to upload according to the info on that page. It is very annoying and Evernote will not let me upload anything. I feel like I'm being scammed and pressured to upgrade and I don't need to upgrade. I'm just a single user, not a company and not a business. Please someone tell me who to contact to get Evernote to correct this problem. In addition, it is much too hard to find someone to get an answer from. It is too time consuming to try to find out where and who you  need to contact to get a solution. 

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, mattysgm said:

Evernote keeps interrupting me with a message that I have exceeded my upload limit and need to upgrade or things will not appear consistently across my devices. I have gone to my account page and I have plenty of space to upload according to the info on that page. It is very annoying and Evernote will not let me upload anything. I feel like I'm being scammed and pressured to upgrade and I don't need to upgrade. I'm just a single user, not a company and not a business. Please someone tell me who to contact to get Evernote to correct this problem. In addition, it is much too hard to find someone to get an answer from. It is too time consuming to try to find out where and who you  need to contact to get a solution. 

I would open a support ticket - there's a link below in my signature section

I keep trying to submit a ticket but they have pre-decided topics and if the problem doesn't fit one of the pre-selected topics then you can't fill out a ticket. Very frustrating. I have spent far too long just trying to contact them and tell them they are notifying me incorrectly. I can't find the "address section" you refer to. 

Archived