Too many forgotten notes

Hi everyone, 

I'm Moses. Great to connect with fellow Evernote user. 

I have been a member of evernote since 2008, but have only used it more regularly as a premium user for last for 6 months. I use it as a to-do-list, mind dump, "pocket" replacement to save interesting article. The question is, I have so many notes that are "forgotten", buried inside... i wonder, what's the value of it now.. 

Do you do "spring cleaning" and go through your collection to see what's valuable? 

Thanks!
Moses

• Level 5*

I don't do any sort of organized cleansing. the juice just isn't worth the squeeze to me.  From time to time in a search I may see something that doesn't make sense to have around anymore and will delete it then.  But my use case is predominantly related to paperless, reference, and task management processes so less likely to have too much ancillary stuff.  FWIW.

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, MosesGTC said:

I have been a member of evernote since 2008, but have only used it more regularly as a premium user for last for 6 months. I use it as a to-do-list, mind dump, "pocket" replacement to save interesting article. The question is, I have so many notes that are "forgotten", buried inside... i wonder, what's the value of it now.. 
Do you do "spring cleaning" and go through your collection to see what's valuable? 

As per @csihilling, I'm not worried about cleaning up forgotten notes

One issue I do address occasionally, cleaning up very large notes
I use the top list view, and can sort on note size.

Archived