Remove "Upgrade Your Team" for Premium Users.

Let's be honest, Evernote Premium is not cheap. I'm happy to pay good money to unlock the full Evernote experience as well as support a development team that I really believe in, but I don't think Premium users should still be hassled to upgrade. Part of why I pay for a piece of software is so I can be free of clutter that asks me to pay for the software.

I'd like to request that Evernote removes the "Upgrade Your Team" from the sidebar for Premium users. Please be classy about this, Evernote.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, Neil Hansen said:

Let's be honest, Evernote Premium is not cheap. I'm happy to pay good money to unlock the full Evernote experience as well as support a development team that I really believe in, but I don't think Premium users should still be hassled to upgrade. Part of why I pay for a piece of software is so I can be free of clutter that asks me to pay for the software.

I'd like to request that Evernote removes the "Upgrade Your Team" from the sidebar for Premium users. Please be classy about this, Evernote.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

I handn't noticed this before.
I right clicked on it and got

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 8.59.41 AM.png  Edited  as per @BSR Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 2.48.09 PM.png

3 hours ago, DTLow said:

I handn't noticed this before.
I right clicked on it and got

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 8.59.41 AM.png

I'm going to go ahead and +1 this as well. Right-clicking and selecting Remove from Sidebar should get rid of the banner.

You can also remove it by doing the following:

• Open Evernote for Mac
  • From the menu bar, select View > Sidebar Options
  • De-select Upgrade Your Team

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The View > Sidebar Options > Upgrade Your Team menu item is dimmed for me, and I have a Premium account. I had some crashing issues with the Mac App Store version of the app, so I deleted and downloaded the app directly from Evernote. With the MAS version, I didn't see this, but with the direct version I do. Any thoughts on how to get rid of it? Because, you know, I don't have a team.... 

• BSR locked this topic

Archived