Hi everyone,

I'm having problems with clipper 6.8.1 on Safari 9.1.1 on OS X 10.11.5.

I like to run my browser without any buttons in the toolbar. As such, Evernote isn't there. I use a keyboard shortcut, and for years, it has worked fine.

Now, I have to keep the icon on my toolbar for it to work whenever I reopen my browser window. Once I've opened Safari, I can then remove the button from my toolbar, once I've tested that it works.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Scott

Re: webclipper 6.8.1 / Safari 9.1.1/ OS 10.10.5

Brand new problem (not sure if it coincides with latest web clipper update).  The clip button either doesn't work at all, or I get a grey square with rotating circles, which do not go away unless I refresh the page.

Please help.

Best regards,

Frank

On 6/20/2016 at 3:32 PM, Scott Gould said:

Hi everyone,

I'm having problems with clipper 6.8.1 on Safari 9.1.1 on OS X 10.11.5.

I like to run my browser without any buttons in the toolbar. As such, Evernote isn't there. I use a keyboard shortcut, and for years, it has worked fine.

Now, I have to keep the icon on my toolbar for it to work whenever I reopen my browser window. Once I've opened Safari, I can then remove the button from my toolbar, once I've tested that it works.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Scott

I was able to reproduce the problem by removing the icon and restarting Safari. Could be a Safari problem. Are you able to remove other extensions in the same way?