Creating Multiple Duplicate Note Templates at once

Hi There - I am in outside Sales & utilize Evernote as a lead management tool. 

I prefer the functionality to the clunky lead tracking of SalesForce.

However, it would be AMAZING if I could duplicate more than one note at a time.

I have attached a screenshot of the template I utilize. Currently if I want to input 100 different leads to manage, I need to duplicate this one note 100 times! Needless to say it would seriously speed up my admin time if I could type in the number of times I wanted it duplicated in a specific notebook & voila, have a 100 separate notes with this template created in one swoop.

Is there any way to do this or to create this in the near future, pretty please?!

Thank you,

Holly

Evernote Template.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Hi.  Have a look at AutoHotKey or Phrase Express - these are apps which can replay sets of keystrokes on demand.  There's nothing in Evernote to allow you to create 100 copies,  but a keystroke replay might allow you to automate the process of copying a template.

• Level 5*
On June 10, 2016 at 7:38 AM, Holly Berggren said:

However, it would be AMAZING if I could duplicate more than one note at a time.

I have attached a screenshot of the template I utilize. Currently if I want to input 100 different leads to manage, I need to duplicate this one note 100 times! Needless to say it would seriously speed up my admin time if I could type in the number of times I wanted it duplicated in a specific notebook & voila, have a 100 separate notes with this template created in one swoop.Is there any way to do this or to create this in the near future, pretty please?!

How about taking your note outside of Evernote
You now have a file sitting on your desktop
Copy the file;
Paste into your Import folder <repeat>

You can also do an enex export which gives you an exact copy of the note.
Create multiple copies
Select and open - the note will be created in Evernote

• Level 5*

Pick a number, say 10, and create 10 copies of your template note within EN.  Highlight the 10 notes and export them to an ENEX file on your Desktop.  Then, whenever you double click that file, 10 template notes will appear in your default notebook from where you can highlight and move to another notebook if you like.  A bit of brute force, but a fairly easy way to create a bunch of the same notes.  FWIW.

• 1 month later...
  • Level 5*

...and something I just worked out - if you export the note to an ENEX file on your desktop,  then attach that ENEX file to your 'Templates' note,  clicking on the icon in your note will also generate a new blank note with teach click.  Not sure if that will work on a mobile,  but it fixes a problem of mine!  :) - I griped about the slow process of using template notes recently...

• 1 year later...

Archived