AdrianHalid

Please support Adonit Pixel

Idea

42 replies to this idea

14 hours ago, Demetri said:

If you want Evernote team to consider this feature, please up-vote this thread to rank it higher.

Thank you

That's what we're doing!!!

2 people like this

Let's go Penultimate developers! Is Evernote dropping this app? Why wouldn't you stay current? 

When can we expect an update to Penultimate? It has been about 6 months, and you did one in Dec 2015, so I am hoping to see Adonit Pixel support right about now. Please tell your user base what to expect.

3 people like this

+1 Please support Adonit Pixel on both evernote and Penultimate :( just subscribed for premium and remembered you guys left this kind of updates behind....

3 people like this

Will it ever work with Adonit Pixel? Or should I just give up and use another note taking app that may work with Evernote? 

1 person likes this

&$@?! I just bought a pixel assuming it would work. I had to replace my non function jot script. Now I find out it does not work!!!

please please mak this work. 

3 people like this

Is anybody from Evernote or Penultimate watching these forums?

What does it take to be put on the product roadmap for implementation.

According to this page https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/237-penultimate-product-feedback/ this idea is top of the list for user demand.

It currently had 19 votes and 30 comments. More than anything else in the product feedback forum.

Is there any plan of putting this on the roadmap. Please :)

2 people like this

I chatted with an Evernote support person last week about Penultimate support for the newer Adonit styli. The response was

"We are aware and we do have it on our list. But at the moment, we are not actively working on it."

So I suggest we raise our voices louder. If you have  a paid account, please use your expedited support service to raise this issue with the Evernote Support team live. Maybe they will get the hint.

3 people like this

Pixel support ftw! 

Lets do this ;)

2 people like this

I've posted via support, social media to Evernote to support. 

2 people like this

Please, Evernote, I am one of your oldest users, and paying the Premium fees too, do not make me change to GoodNotes or other software only because "you" are not compatible with an excellent and really popular stylus!

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, ThirdCat said:

Please, Evernote, I am one of your oldest users, and paying the Premium fees too, do not make me change to GoodNotes or other software only because "you" are not compatible with an excellent and really popular stylus!

I have already moved to GoodNotes.

1 person likes this

On 9.06.2016 г. at 7:37 AM, AdrianHalid said:

Can you please support the Adonit Pixel stylus

It's a shame that evernote doesn't support Adonit Pixel. I was very dissapointen when I receive my Pixel and it didn't connect with Penultimate. It's hard to believe, that the app supports old pens, but not Pixel!

2 people like this

+ 1 !!!

I would really appreciate my favorite Notes Solution finally consider that the Adonit Pixel is a very good tool !! Please, I couldn't use Penultimate...

2 people like this

Em 09/06/2016 at 01:37, AdrianHalid disse:

Can you please support the Adonit Pixel stylus

please

2 people like this

I moved to NotesShelf and OneNote. If Evernote wants to keep their customers, implementing the new Adonit API is must have!

I want to add my support to Penultimate to support the Pixel. Adonit says the Pixel is the successor to the Jot - with Evernotes being the premier notetaking application you need to support current technology.