'email' and 'email notes to' addresses set to same

Hi, I apologise in advance as I've done something completely idiotic. I have never used an online notes service - am not remotely knowledgeable about these things.

I've set up an Evernote account, installed the apps and, wanting to keep this account and some other emails separate for business purposes had entered my 'email' address as the same as my 'email notes to' address. This has put me into a cycle where i.d. reset or support request sends the email to my evernote email address which I cannot see anywhere within the app. I can't revert to my gmail address as it shows up as being 'in use'. I can't 'click through' to access online support and don't seem to be able to find a phone number for Australian users.

Is my understanding somehow deeply flawed here? Can someone let me know if it is possible to log in to my evernote use.r@m.evernote.com email address and check it in the same way I do my gmail account? 

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, Robinsnexttry said:

Is my understanding somehow deeply flawed here? Can someone let me know if it is possible to log in to my evernote use.r@m.evernote.com email address and check it in the same way I do my gmail account? 

An email address solution was presented here by https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/96530-can-not-log-into-my-account/?do=findComment&comment=409215 by @Amanda_H    

No, you can't log into your Evernote Email Address to check your mail.
However, any mail sent to this address appears in your Evernote account as a note.
Its not an email client, but you should be able to access your mail there.

Its an interesting idea.  For me, Email accounts come and go; my Evernote account has been a constant.

Archived