Scanning Business Cards Portion of Plan Ends Soon for Me

I am nearing the end of the free two year period of the premium card scanning feature when I transferred my CardMunch data to Evernote.  The current Evernote Plus Plan doesn't offer the business card scanning feature, and I'm not willing to pay for the Premium or Business plans (they have more services than what I need). 

So, can you tell me if I will still be able to utilize the business card scanning feature of Evernote on my iPhone with my Plus Plan or will that feature be disabled at the end of the two year period?  If it is disabled, is there a way to export my data to another app, such as ScanBizCards mobile app?

Thanks!

• Level 5*
50 minutes ago, Mr Library Man said:

So, can you tell me if I will still be able to utilize the business card scanning feature of Evernote on my iPhone with my Plus Plan or will that feature be disabled at the end of the two year period?  If it is disabled, is there a way to export my data to another app, such as ScanBizCards mobile app?

My understanding is that the business card scanning is a Premium feature.

There are various ways to extract your data, but they require a Windows/Mac device. 

Are these two products not integrated?

Evernote
ScanBizCards is fully integrated with Evernote: touch My Cards and look for the large Evernote button at the end of the list of folders. Touching that button will enable you to provide your Evernote credential, then search for photos of business cards in your Evernote account. Import the image(s) you want, scan them then optionally store the contact info scanned by ScanBizCards back into the Evernote record. But that’s not all: you can also export any scanned card into Evernote, not just those imported from Evernote. 

You can watch the Evernote integration in action in this YouTube demo!
128329338066463435.png
resume.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Hi.  Does this help?  https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/52344-can-scanned-business-cards-be-exported-to-contact-lists/?do=findComment&comment=405462

There's no 'business card conversion' utility,  but by exporting scanned cards to HTML and extracting details to CSV you should be able to preserve the content.  The same thread has a link to a Windows utility that exports data from Evernote Contact notes to a CSV file

Archived