Program repeats text in the same note

I am long time satisfied user. Just discover that after the text from it is repeated the next time I open the note.

Itis not a new note. Everything in the original is just repeated. (Exampe 

Original note,     The cat is nice........I will get one just like it.

The next time I open thaat note it says

The cat is nice........I will get one just like it. 

That seems to be happening each time I open a peviously written note.

The next time it will say

I do use dictation on some notes and I do use Evernote on several devices at once.

Could that be the prolem?

• 1 year later...

I have a similar problem. I just created several new notes on my computer. Each is a list using the checkboxes at the beginning of each new line. I opened them on my phone and now line has text from the previous line at the end.

Screenshot_20170810-170256.png

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

The problem reported by Str@ngelove over a year ago -- of text repeating over and over again when using dictation -- has not been fixed. I am a premium user and love Evernote, but this bug is incredibly frustrating. Any idea when it might be attended to?

• 8 months later...

I have been having the same problem. I thought it was an iOS issue because it happens in other apps but I find that in Evernote it happens a lot more. So annoying when you send a note to someone else and realize you said several things twice. This seems to happen mostly during dictation.

Has this been fixed??? Anybody know? I love The Evernote app but this issue makes me want to find an alternative note creator.

Dave-in-Dacatur, thank you for your info.  I will remember to check that next time, I did not realize there were separate forums for PC and mobile devices.  

To everyone else, I have not experienced the issue since updating my mobile and PC.  My newest mobile is now outdated so it may happen again shortly but if so, I will find the mobile forum to discuss it in.  Thank you for your support.

• Like 1