Evernote & iPhone: A Question

I would like to reinstall Evernote onto my iPhone 6 S Plus.  This time I want to limit the content to one Notebook, and only one notebook.  I need advise on how to accomplish this, Please. 

• Level 5*

In the basic install, the full data is not installed on the iphone, just the header information.
You can not be selective about this
The basic install does not take much space

Where you have a choice is loading the full set of data to the iPhone (Offline Access)
You can select the notebooks for this.
The selection is done on the Notebook Page.  Select Edit and then the information icon (circled i)

• Level 5*
41 minutes ago, Cyrano1441 said:

I would like to reinstall Evernote onto my iPhone 6 S Plus.  This time I want to limit the content to one Notebook, and only one notebook.  I need advise on how to accomplish this, Please. 

In the basic install, the full data is not installed on the iphone, just the header information.
You can not be selective about this
The basic install does not take much space

Where you have a choice is loading the full set of data to the iPhone (Offline Access)
You can select the notebooks for this.
The selection is done on the Notebook Page.  Select Edit and then the information icon (circled i)

An alternative about limiting your install to a single notebook is to create a separate account with just that one notebook.  You can share the notebook so its available in your main account.

Archived