Font Case Formatting, Table Formatting

Shannonz

Idea

I quite like evernote, where I can put all my notes in it. But I get really frustrated with having to click on "caps lock" for the first letter of a new sentence, for words like "I", and for every word in the title as well. Can you guys make it automatic or at least an option to turn it on/off?

Tables: it is super non intuitive. Maybe I'm used to Word, but that is so much easier to drag rows/ columns, add/delete, resize rows/columns. Evernote's tables is super duper frustrating and whenever I need to use tables, I'll rather do and save it in word. Please please do something about this so that I can do away with Word when it comes to taking notes. 

Thanks! 

2 replies to this idea

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 0:33 AM, Shannonz said:

I quite like evernote, where I can put all my notes in it. But I get really frustrated with having to click on "caps lock" for the first letter of a new sentence, for words like "I", and for every word in the title as well. Can you guys make it automatic or at least an option to turn it on/off?

Tables: it is super non intuitive. Maybe I'm used to Word, but that is so much easier to drag rows/ columns, add/delete, resize rows/columns. Evernote's tables is super duper frustrating and whenever I need to use tables, I'll rather do and save it in word. Please please do something about this so that I can do away with Word when it comes to taking notes. 

Thanks! 

I would also like to know if there is anyway to create a default font?  Having to go back and change the font all the time is very cumbersome!!

Archived