macfixer

Evernote for Mac v6.7 beta 1 Released (unofficial thread)

I'm surprised that there is no official thread for this after all this time - but here we are.
There's a new beta of Evernote, and it fixes some stuff ;)

On 5/23/2016 at 9:48 AM, macfixer said:

There's a new beta of Evernote, and it fixes some stuff

Would you mind posting the release notes?  Thanks.

Can someone please post a download link Mac v6.7 beta 1? The more interesting thing I found while searching for such a link is APKMirror, http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/evernote-corporation/evernote/evernote-7-9-beta-1-1-release/evernote-7-9-beta-1-1-android-apk-download/

Note. I am regularly seeing an unhappy 1.6GB Ram footprint with 6.6.1 (Mac), motivated me to move on,  

40 minutes ago, MosesMoses said:

Can someone please post a download link Mac v6.7 beta 1?

I have the direct download from www.evernote.com
and have my preferences set as follows

Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at 5.24.20 PM.png

• Like 1

@DTLow Thank you and Thank you for getting me to pay attention. As to your red arrows, did you use Evernote Annotate, I have remained loyal to Skitch, but those arrows are better than Skitch's, 

1 minute ago, MosesMoses said:

@DTLow Thank you and Thank you for getting me to pay attention. As to your red arrows, did you use Evernote Annotate, I have remained loyal to Skitch, but those arrows are better than Skitch's, 

You're welcome; glad I could help

The screenshots were captured on my Mac (command shift 4) and the arrows were inserted using Preview (tools/annotate)

• Like 1

Thank you and Thank you for also getting me to update my familiarity with Preview, 

Either the curators of this forum are taking a long Spring break or they are abandoning us to our own devices, in the mode of Apple Discussions.

It seems a little odd, this deafening silence from the EN team. My earlier posting from a few days ago as to the lack of new version announcements got not so much as an acknowledgement from the curators. 

Are you there at all?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trumpetg said:

Either the curators of this forum are taking a long Spring break or they are abandoning us to our own devices, in the mode of Apple Discussions.

It seems a little odd, this deafening silence from the EN team. My earlier posting from a few days ago as to the lack of new version announcements got not so much as an acknowledgement from the curators. 

Are you there at all?

That's why I created this thread - since Evernote doesn't seem to remember releasing 3.7 beta 1 :huh:

15 hours ago, JMichaelTX said:

Would you mind posting the release notes?  Thanks.

If I could find them... <_<