I'm not sure I 100% follow the group pricing plan. Has anyone used this and could shed some light?

I currently have Evernote Plus. I am trying to introduce my wife to the product because I'd like for us to be able to share notebooks so we can handle daily chore organization better. I am also changing jobs and have thought about a separate account for my work.

The pricing I seems to indicate $5 per group member. The yearly cost for an Evernote Premium account is $49.99. So if I was to buy three accounts that would be $149.97 a year.

It seems that the group membership is $5 per group member, so three group members works out to be $180 a year. Am I missing the billing structure on this?

It also seems strange when you try to investigate this more. The Evernote Sponsored Groups link takes you to the business page.

https://blog.evernote.com/blog/2010/12/08/sponsored-accounts-a-way-to-get-evernote-premium-for-groups-of-any-size/ shows how to access the info, but I don't currently have Premium, so I'm not sure if what is says in this article is still relevant. I do not see the things they talk about in my Plus account.

• Level 5*
On May 18, 2016 at 2:55 PM, clark21482 said:

I'm not sure I 100% follow the group pricing plan. Has anyone used this and could shed some light?

The reference you quoted was quite old

Group plans have been replaced with Business Plans

This was also discussed here

Archived