Special web clipper for stack overflow Questions

Mladen

Idea

The amazon web clipper is awesome (although it sometimes misses images), how about one for stack overflow which nicely formats people answers and comments? And special code formatting would be good.

8 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
23 hours ago, Mladen said:

how about one for stack overflow which nicely formats people answers and comments? And special code formatting would be good.

Great idea!

Since Evernote now has pushed their developer support to stack overflow, this makes perfect sense.

We improved 'Article' clipping for Stack Overflow a while back. Sidebar are removed and content/discussion/code blocks are preserved. Here's an example:
Pasted_Image_19_05_16_19_46.png

What would you like to improve? 

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, rubenb said:

Thanks for asking.  Looks like a big improvement since last time I clipped Stackoverflow.  The only additional thing I would ask for is to eliminate the ads.

9 hours ago, JMichaelTX said:

Thanks for asking.  Looks like a big improvement since last time I clipped Stackoverflow.  The only additional thing I would ask for is to eliminate the ads.

Good point about the ads.

I didn't see (and clip) them as I'm using the Ghostery Chrome extension :)

在 2016/5/19 在 PM1點49分, rubenb說:

We improved 'Article' clipping for Stack Overflow a while back. Sidebar are removed and content/discussion/code blocks are preserved. Here's an example:
Pasted_Image_19_05_16_19_46.png

Why my version is still very awful?.. I updated all the things.. Any ideas?

2018-05-06 at 18.48.png

Archived