A question about notebooks being shared by Premium to Basic

Here is my situation:

Assume that there is a premium user who has a bunch of notes, like a 2 - 3 GB in amount each larger than 25 MB (which obviously exceed Basic account limit). That premium user want to share his notebook (well, it consists of a hundred of notes) to Basic account subscribers. Would he be able to do that? and Can basic accounts open the note (that is larger than 25 MB) or note book? (that would exceed upload limits per month?)

Thanks in advance.

On May 15, 2016 at 4:45 AM, Nnez said:

Here is my situation:

Assume that there is a premium user who has a bunch of notes, like a 2 - 3 GB in amount each larger than 25 MB (which obviously exceed Basic account limit). That premium user want to share his notebook (well, it consists of a hundred of notes) to Basic account subscribers. Would he be able to do that? and Can basic accounts open the note (that is larger than 25 MB) or note book? (that would exceed upload limits per month?)

Thanks in advance.

Hey @Nnez

If a Premium subscriber shares a notebook with someone with a Basic account, all notes created or edited in that notebook count toward the Premium subscriber's upload limit. The person with Evernote Basic can only create notes up to 25 MB in size while the Premium subscriber can create notes up to 200 MB in size, however the Basic user would be able to open and view the notes that exceeded their 25MB limit.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Archived