Send Email to Evernote -- Corrupts Email Format

I'm using my Evernote email address for sending emails to my Evernote account for archiving.  I setup a rule in Mail that will email my receipts to my Evernote account.  Upon receiving these emails into Evernote, they are displayed wrong.  the email formatting has completely changed.  Its like the HTML markup was stripped from the email.  I want my emails stored in Evernote just as I see them in the mail application.   In Evernote, they look useless, its extremely hard to tell what content they have.

Is there anyway to tell Evernote to leave the format alone and import them 'as-is'?

• Level 5*
On May 13, 2016 at 8:06 AM, me_user_you_helpme_please said:

I'm using my Evernote email address for sending emails to my Evernote account for archiving.  I setup a rule in Mail that will email my receipts to my Evernote account.  Upon receiving these emails into Evernote, they are displayed wrong.  the email formatting has completely changed.  Its like the HTML markup was stripped from the email.  I want my emails stored in Evernote just as I see them in the mail application.   In Evernote, they look useless, its extremely hard to tell what content they have.

Is there anyway to tell Evernote to leave the format alone and import them 'as-is'?

Are you sure it's an Evernote issue? Generally on email I forward manually the format is ok.

I wasn't happy with the results from using mail forwarding rules

GMail was more of a resend than forward and mail headers were lost.

Apple mail sent flat text.

Archived