(Archived) Clip Multiple Pages

regression

Is there an ways way to clip an article that spans webpages into a single note? When using Firefox, I used to have an extension that would basically load all the different pages into one webpage. Then, I could clip all of it into one note.

Now that I am using Google Chrome, I haven't found an extension to do the same thing. So, I have to bring up page 1 of the article, highlight and clip. Then go to page 2. If I highlight and clip, it goes into a separate note. I then have to go into EN (Windows client or web) and copy the second note to the first....

Hopefully there is a faster / easier way to do this.

If I highlight and clip, it goes into a separate note. I then have to go into EN (Windows client or web) and copy the second note to the first....

This isn't the multi-clip solution you were looking for, but this might save you some time on the way you're doing it now. On the Windows client you can select one note then hold down the Ctrl key to select additional notes, or if the notes are all together you can select the top note then hold down the Shift key to select the bottom note. After you have multiple notes selected you can right-click on one and use the Merge option to combine them all into one note. Try it once though - I end up with large blue headers to separate the notes, you may or may not like this.

If I highlight and clip, it goes into a separate note. I then have to go into EN (Windows client or web) and copy the second note to the first....

This isn't the multi-clip solution you were looking for, but this might save you some time on the way you're doing it now. On the Windows client you can select one note then hold down the Ctrl key to select additional notes, or if the notes are all together you can select the top note then hold down the Shift key to select the bottom note. After you have multiple notes selected you can right-click on one and use the Merge option to combine them all into one note. Try it once though - I end up with large blue headers to separate the notes, you may or may not like this.

Thanks, that is a little better than what I was doing.

Archived