Dynamic Typesize

HJP

Idea

Please consider the ability to support iOS Dynamic Type sizing to allow the user to make the text appear larger.  This would be especially useful for people with eyesight challenges on devices with small screens, as the existing static size is very tiny.  

I have to use the native iOS Notes App (so I can see what I am typing) and then share notes to Evernote, however this defeats the whole idea of taking and managing notes in one application.  (Furthermore, quite a few people I have mentioned this to, seem to think the iOS Notes app is easier on the eyes and this is a barrier to using Evernote in a more comprehensive manner)

3 replies to this idea

Unfortunately, users have been requesting this - ANY way to make the font larger - for many years, with no response from Evernote. You would think they would be embarrassed to not support iOS Accessibility settings, but apparently not.

• Level 5*

I up voted the request  (upper left corner)..... Which is now at    Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 9.24.08 AM.png

I have no problem with using a dedicated note taking app for the extended feature set; I use Notability (Mac/IOS)

Archived