Zoom in and out within notes. Ctrl + Scroll wheel

dantonic

Idea

The lack of this feature is frustrating, and it looks like Mac has it (as usual only the mac version is more complete)

Behavior should be CTRL + scroll wheel or CTRL + "+ or -" to zoom in and out in a note.

Simple feature, all browsers, all word processing programs and other note taking apps like onenote have it.  Even evernote has it, but just for mac?

Hope you agree.

Regards,

• Like 4

13 replies to this idea

Hello, I have just paid for a Premium account to find out that this application does not even support a simple zoom + scroll function - this is basic, to say the least. When can your users expect an update to include this? Almost a year ago you mentioned this was to be featured in an upcoming update. 

On 5/24/2016 at 0:37 PM, Austin G said:

Our Dev team has mentioned this will be coming soon. 

Love the new update, I'm becoming a believer again.   Keep up the good work, it is much appreciated. 

• Level 5*
17 hours ago, Wayne Dalton said:

Hello, I have just paid for a Premium account to find out that this application does not even support a simple zoom + scroll function - this is basic, to say the least. When can your users expect an update to include this? Almost a year ago you mentioned this was to be featured in an upcoming update. 

It was implemented last year. Ctrl+scroll wheel for zoom, and pinch to zoom on touch screens.

• Like 1

I've invested all this content and effort into your platform with the understanding that you would eventually bring in the ability to use basic information visualization tools, but you still don't even have basic word processing tools. 

• Level 5*
On 4/12/2020 at 12:42 AM, EverCanadian said:

I've invested all this content and effort into your platform with the understanding that you would eventually bring in the ability to use basic information visualization tools, but you still don't even have basic word processing tools. 

Odd. I invest my time and money into Evernote because of the features it has today, rather than the feature I hope it acquires in the future (but may never get).

• Like 1

To be honest, I just recently changed from using Onenote to Evernote. And there is a few function that Evernote is really lack of. 

1. Ability to zoom in/out with Ctrl + Scroll wheel

2. Ability to modify checklist items. (compliment on the option to strikethrough, but if able to highlight as well will be best)

3. Ability to modify the common tools that I use

4. ability to change the spacing between lines

5. the black color of the font is more like grey, not black. My eyes are not that good. So it's quite a burden on my eyes