I just upgraded to 6.0.5.1723; now trying to get used to the new GUI.  No more back button shows. Is this a setting I have to make somewhere?

Customize the toolbar by right clicking on an icon in the toolbar and selecting Customize toolbar.  Drag and drop at that point.

• Like 5

Thanks so much... funnily enough I was on chat with an EN tech guy today and was told it had been removed.  Maybe he meant as the default setup... 

You are welcome.  Let's be optimistic that's what he meant.  ;)

On 4/26/2016 at 2:08 PM, csihilling said:

Customize the toolbar by right clicking on an icon in the toolbar and selecting Customize toolbar.  Drag and drop at that point.

Thank God for this post. It is still there under customize Toolbar. I was panicking!

• Like 1

You are welcome.

Wow I've been looking everywhere for this! Thankfully it's not gone! I was getting so frustrated not being able to go back. 

• Like 3

I right clicked in every possible place I can see and there is nothing that says Customize - still can't find the back button. Can you do a quick video or something? I swear I have looked and looked and nothing.

Thanks

Teresa

On 6/30/2017 at 1:35 PM, teresag123 said:

I right clicked in every possible place I can see and there is nothing that says Customize - still can't find the back button. Can you do a quick video or something? I swear I have looked and looked and nothing.

Thanks

Teresa

This is what I see after clicking on the All Notes icon.  

Image.png.f50eb0a57b94e4818648f1db6afa337b.png