Evernote for Mac v6.6.1

rbianchi

Idea

3 replies to this idea

Hello @rbianchi

6.6.1 was a relatively small update, but here's what we fixed:

• Fixed an issue that was sometimes preventing the Evernote Helper from auto-launching on OS X Mavericks (version 10.9).
  • Fixed an issue that was causing the switcher input field to only partially display the search text when users inputted Japanese text. 
  • Fixed an issue that was preventing some users from seeing the new switcher feature.
  • Fixed an issue so that users can once again enter presentation mode after multi-selecting notes.
  • Fixed an issue that was preventing some users from upgrading to Plus or Premium accounts through the Mac App Store.
  • Fixed several issues that were causing crashes.

Hi @nicolml , @EvernoteAlex and the rest of the EN team,

I would like to request that you please post each of these updates, major or minor, along with the detailed change log, as a new topic here on the forum and pin the latest version.

This is what @SoftwareMarcus used to do.

I think this would help, as I usually pop into the forum before I update to a new version to see the detailed change log and to see if other users are having any major issues.

Usually, this was the first topic on the first page. I had to go 2 pages in to find the topic for v6.6.1.

Thanks.

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, lonewolf said:

I would like to request that you please post each of these updates, major or minor, along with the detailed change log, as a new topic here on the forum and pin the latest version.

@EvernoteAlex, I completely agree.  Please continue this long-standing protocol.

Archived