Corrupt notes - can't access using App but fine on PC

I'm having real problems with viewing some of my notes on the phone app and keep getting error messages with certain notes. They open and I can edit them on my pc fine. I can open other notes in the same notebooks, both on wifi and using mobile data, so it’s not my internet connection. I have Offline Notebooks, but when the notebook is downloaded the corrupted note is just the same. I have attached a screen grab of the error message I am getting.

I am on a 92 day trip and everything I need to know about each day’s movements, activities, accommodation and travel plans are all in the notes, so it is causing me a real headache. I am having to copy and paste the day’s notes into emails and send them to myself each morning, which is really frustrating and time-wasting, but I can’t risk missing important information, like train times and the addresses of where I am staying.

Since I have also recently upgraded to Plus and it doesn’t seem to be working I seem to have paid for a service I am not receiving, so I'm really annoyed! Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

2016-04-24 19.23.33.png

Hello @oscarcat,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the forums.

This looks to have something to do with the formatting of the note. Please feel free to click on the "Submit a support" in my signature and a member of the support team will take a look at what could be causing this.

Archived