Outlook Clipper no longer works?

I installed the new version 6.0.4. and found that the Outlook Add-In disappeared. I checked the Add-Ins in Outlook and they are enabled. Does anyone know how I can restore the button and the clip function ?

4 hours ago, mcluff said:

I'm having a similar problem (posted here). Though the Add-in is present, it's insisting that I'm not logged in to EN. Hmm.

same thing here = Outlook 2016, Win 10, EN-Win-Desktop 6.05 - any hint?

8 hours ago, mcluff said:

I'm having a similar problem (posted here). Though the Add-in is present, it's insisting that I'm not logged in to EN. Hmm.

I have the exactly same issue and posted my comment to v6.05 post. No reply yet..... This bothers me a lot. Can you kindly share the solution if you find one? Thanks. 

Evernote Windows 6.05, Outlook 2016, Windows 7. 

• Please check for any errors in OLRDClipper_<date>.txt file located in C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\LocalLow\Evernote\Evernote\Logs.
  • Please check for errors in enclipper_<date>.txt file located in your Evernote Logs folder (typically C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\Local\Evernote\Evernote\Logs).
  • Please check that EvernoteClipper.exe process is running (in your Task Manager), and that it's invoked from the Evernote installation path (in Task Manager: View->Select Columns...->Command Line).
  • The last file OLRDClipper_<date>.txt ist from 22.04.2015. the day on which I recorded the update.
  • The enclipper_2016-04-25.txt from yesterday says "21:47:22 [6364] Failed to run pipe server with low integrity and EPM support attributes"
  • The EvernoteClipper.exe is running

Need the both logfiles or other information. Thanks for your help in advance.

2 hours ago, Jumeas said:
  • The last file OLRDClipper_<date>.txt ist from 22.04.2015. the day on which I recorded the update.
  • The enclipper_2016-04-25.txt from yesterday says "21:47:22 [6364] Failed to run pipe server with low integrity and EPM support attributes"
  • The EvernoteClipper.exe is running

Need the both logfiles or other information. Thanks for your help in advance.

Hi Jumeas,
we have not been able to reproduce this issue. When restarting the Outlook Clipper gets enabled for other users. Therefore can you please provide us the following:

1. Please send the screenshot of your COM Addins window.
Open File > Options 
Click Add-ins.
Make a screenshot of this window.
We need to see Clipper for Evernote entry (sometimes called OLRD.Outlook) status and path. If it's there, please ensure it's visible by scrolling/resizing the window before capturing a screenshot.

2. Please check if clipper crash file is present. If so, please send it to us.
File path:
c:\Users\*your user*\AppData\Local\Evernote\Evernote\Logs\olclipper_crashReport.txt

Hopefully with your help we can get this issue located and fixed!

Thanks,
Kati

If it helps, I'm having the following error in OLRDclipper[date].txt:

2016-04-25 10:08:39 DEBUG  [1     ] - Loading localization from: C:\Program Files\Evernote\Evernote\OLIEResource.dll
2016-04-25 10:08:39 WARN   [1     ] - Unable to load localization resource Str_Unknown:1
2016-04-25 10:08:39 DEBUG  [1     ] - Localization loaded

I have no enclipper.txt files.

16 hours ago, maxikk said:
  • Please check for any errors in OLRDClipper_<date>.txt file located in C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\LocalLow\Evernote\Evernote\Logs.
  • Please check for errors in enclipper_<date>.txt file located in your Evernote Logs folder (typically C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\Local\Evernote\Evernote\Logs).
  • Please check that EvernoteClipper.exe process is running (in your Task Manager), and that it's invoked from the Evernote installation path (in Task Manager: View->Select Columns...->Command Line).
  1. The OLRDClipper file is attached. OLRDClipper_2016-04-26.txt
  2. The error in enclipper.txt file is " Failed to run pipe server with low integrity and EPM support attributes ". 
  3. The EvernoteClipper.exe has been checked without issue. 

5 hours ago, Kati said:

Hi Jumeas,
we have not been able to reproduce this issue. When restarting the Outlook Clipper gets enabled for other users. Therefore can you please provide us the following:

1. Please send the screenshot of your COM Addins window.
Open File > Options 
Click Add-ins.
Make a screenshot of this window.
We need to see Clipper for Evernote entry (sometimes called OLRD.Outlook) status and path. If it's there, please ensure it's visible by scrolling/resizing the window before capturing a screenshot.

2. Please check if clipper crash file is present. If so, please send it to us.
File path:
c:\Users\*your user*\AppData\Local\Evernote\Evernote\Logs\olclipper_crashReport.txt

Hopefully with your help we can get this issue located and fixed!

Thanks,
Kati

1. The screenshot is attached. 
  2. There is no crash report, only AppLog.txt and enclipper.txt files. 

ScreenClip.png

I have been having the same issue in both OWA and the desktop version of Outlook 2016. I tried removing and adding the clipper/app in Outlook but it still fails and basically all it says is to "contact Evernote support". I'm going to assume this useful feature is broken and will wait until someone fixes it. In the meantime I guess I jump over to OneNote to save things from Outlook as a guy has to keep his workflow going daily ;) . Seriously guys, hope someone fixes this. I doubt it's one or two people.

On 27/04/2016 at 3:20 PM, rdparris said:

I have been having the same issue in both OWA and the desktop version of Outlook 2016. I tried removing and adding the clipper/app in Outlook but it still fails and basically all it says is to "contact Evernote support". I'm going to assume this useful feature is broken and will wait until someone fixes it. In the meantime I guess I jump over to OneNote to save things from Outlook as a guy has to keep his workflow going daily ;) . Seriously guys, hope someone fixes this. I doubt it's one or two people.

Try to follow the steps in the post below, it works for me. 

• 1 month later...

I am having this problem on Outlook 2013 / EN 6.06.  The odd thing is, it works fine for calendar related entries, either from the calendar or the inbox.  But it crashes outlook everytime I try to use it on any email (with or without attachment).

Archived