Workaround for Tags or other data not syncing

I was having trouble with my tags from the windows Evernote not syncing tags to my iphone.  If I went into the note on my computer and made a small change then it would sync properly.  This got me thinking about how can make a small change in all of my notes.  What I then did was select all my notes and add a tag like "testing" to all notes.  This was enough change and it synced them correctly on all my devices.  

In a sense I refreshed my data.  Evernote should have a refresh feature in times when data isn't syncing right.  

• 2 months later...

I've just given this a try because at least it's a current suggestion (everything else I find is from around 2014 -- so is this an ongoing glitch?). It's taking forever to sync, however, and I'm suddenly worried I'll be using up all my monthly data transfer allowance with this workaround!

Couldn't agree more that EN should have a refresh feature or in some other way address this issue.

• 1 month later...
On ‎2016‎년 ‎6‎월 ‎29‎일 at 4:28 AM, Annoula said:

I've just given this a try because at least it's a current suggestion (everything else I find is from around 2014 -- so is this an ongoing glitch?). It's taking forever to sync, however, and I'm suddenly worried I'll be using up all my monthly data transfer allowance with this workaround!

Couldn't agree more that EN should have a refresh feature or in some other way address this issue.

yeah, this issue has been going on for ever (almost). the data allowance would be a problem here. nice workaround, but you'd have to be at least a premium user to feel comfortable with this workaround. besides, syncing back all the notes that didn't need to be synced takes too long.

Archived