Jump to content
jbenson2

Has Evernote Chat been removed

Recommended Posts

I tried navigating from www.evernote.com to the online chat support line. I am a Premium user.

After several convoluted attempts, I gave up.

Has the Chat support feature been killed?

Share this post


Link to post

Evernote still offers chat support. Fill out a support ticket here: https://evernote.com/contact/support/ticket/ , and then select "chat now" after you fill out the ticket form. 

Note: Just enter "chat" under "Explain the problem in as much detail as possible*". That info only is submitted when you create a ticket, and is not transferred to the live chat. 

Share this post


Link to post

Still did not work.

Did some more research - for the Chat and figured out the following

Even though I never use Evernote Web, in order to access Chat Support, I have to have the Web version running as well.

  • After signing into the Web version,
  • then going to the support link and
  • filling in the brief summary and
  • pressing continue
  • there is no field that says: "Explain the problem in as much detail as possible*".

All I get is:

"Evernote Premium customers can chat or email Evernote Support directly. Sign up for Evernote Premium."

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Austin G said:

Evernote still offers chat support. Fill out a support ticket here: https://evernote.com/contact/support/ticket/ , and then select "chat now" after you fill out the ticket form. 

Note: Just enter "chat" under "Explain the problem in as much detail as possible*". That info only is submitted when you create a ticket, and is not transferred to the live chat. 

1

I cleaned my cache, shut down Privacy Badger and Adblock Plus, ran the Web version, but the phrase "Explain the problem in as much detail as possible*" does not appear. I am directed to the forum or purchase Premium. I am Premium.

Share this post


Link to post

 

1 minute ago, jbenson2 said:

I cleaned my cache, shut down Privacy Badger and Adblock Plus, ran the Web version, but the phrase "Explain the problem in as much detail as possible*" does not appear. I am directed to the forum or purchase Premium. I am Premium.

Can you see all of your notes if you go to: https://www.evernote.com/Home.action ? 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Austin G said:

Can you see all of your notes if you go to: https://www.evernote.com/Home.action ? 

Yes, I can see all 22,796 notes.

Here are screen captures of the Support Request process that drives me back to the community support.

Evernote Support #1 - Empty fields
http://www.evernote.com/l/AAK3LpOcXI1KyYVf_z5XNjcgW7UDm_nJFJg/

Evernote Support #2 - Fields filled in & ready to press "Continue"
http://www.evernote.com/l/AAI0tO-ToltKrr_Mfn77Klm-J_ERa8OuyTc/

Evernote Support #3 - "Continue" pressed - Go ask the community
http://www.evernote.com/l/AAI5ewqTqZJEd6MN1BzhcjY2GuHaW6Ud3Ck/
 

I see you submitted a Support Ticket for me. Thank you. I will pass this information on to them via email.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the screenshots. It looks as if selecting the "Evernote Usage and other settings"  "Using Evernote or other questions" option does not allow you to create a ticket. 

I'll report this to team for further review. In the meantime, selecting any of the other options should allow you to access chat.  Chat is available from Monday through Friday, 5am to 4pm PST.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Austin G said:

It looks as if selecting the "Evernote Usage and other settings" options does not allow you to create a ticket. 

Sorry, but I don't see "Evernote Usage and other settings" in the screen shots I supplied.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, jbenson2 said:

Sorry, but I don't see "Evernote Usage and other settings" in the screen shots I supplied.

My apologies. Please see correction above. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...