iOS and Android subscription

Can I share the same subscription on both iOS and Android? I currently pay through Google Play Store with my Android tablet but I will also be using Evernote on the iPhone soon. I apologize if this has already been ask before. Thank you in advance 

• Level 5*
22 hours ago, Kevins said:

Can I share the same subscription on both iOS and Android? I currently pay through Google Play Store with my Android tablet but I will also be using Evernote on the iPhone soon.

Yes, the same account is used on all devices.

The account is completely independent of the platform/device.

• 1 year later...

I was an old school evernote user, i used to be premium user. But unfortunately i have to stop because evernote in appstore can't received payment aside creditcard. Currently i have my macbook, iphone, ipad and also want to buy another samsung note8. In playstore, because they accept payment other than creditcard, i'm planning to subscribe premium evernote (android).

my question: when i'll do that, is it automatically i also have a premium subscription in ios, because i use 1same accout in android. Or i have to suscribe 2 times one for android and one for ios (have to be different for ios and android device?)

• Level 5*
On 2017-09-22 at 5:37 AM, Adiwibawa said:

when i'll do that, is it automatically i also have a premium subscription in ios, because i use 1same accout in android. Or i have to suscribe 2 times one for android and one for ios (have to be different for ios and android device?)

The subscription is for the Evernote account.
You can access the account on any platform/device, IOS/Android/Web/...     There are no separate charges

Archived