LMahoney

I use it so often that it's hard to find pics

Idea

I LOVE Skitch! I use it all the time. I use it so often that it's hard to find the pics I want by scanning the thumbnails that don't show the whole pic.

1) I really want to be able to view a full size pic and then go to the next one without having to go back to the thumbs. I want, I want, I want!!

2) It would be nice within the thumbnails to group them by folders. E.g. 4/5 Design Review Mtg Screen Grabs. Then it would be easier to find what I'm looking for.

3) I have been using Skitch as a whiteboard. I work with a team in a different city. We have meetings via AT&T Connect. They can see my screen so I get a screen capture and then mark on top of it.

Skitch use to have a "bucket" fill with color function. I'd like to be able to block out part of what I've grabbed to quickly demo what I'm thinking. You've got a rectangle border tool. How about a solid rectangle tool... circle...

Again, I love this tool. Let's make it even better.

Thanks,

Laurie

2 replies to this idea

If you could add typed text to the Skitch 'notes', that could be used when searching to locate it again in the future.  As per Vicki's request below.

Similar to Laurie, I often can't find the grab I'm looking for by looking at the thumbnails. 

I'd love:

• A thumbnail size slider, like in the Mac Photos app, so I can see larger view of each.
  • When I enlarge the Skitch window, make the thumbnails larger, like in the Mac Finder
  • Make it possible to drag photos from the thumbnail view, rather than having to go into each one. 
  • Add thumbnail row of 3 previous, 3 next at top or bottom of full image view, so I can keep working without having to pogo-stick from thumnails to full view. 

Thank you for listening! I use Skitch many many times/day--it's terrific.

Screenshot_8_22_18__5_53_PM.png