Share business notebooks as links (URLs)

Hi, I enjoyed sharing my personal notebooks with clients as a project management tool.  I upgraded to Business Evernote, and this feature seems to be removed?  How can I share my notebooks with a url?  I can create a url for an individual note, but not for a notebook.  Thanks for the input.  I am considering canceling my business subscription because of this.

Ty

Ty 

The reason Evernote business was created was to have control over digital data for running a business. If you are working with a client and using Evernote business you may invite the client to the notebook via the share button by adding their email address. They will receive an email inviting them to view the notebook but they will need to sign up to Evernote free as a minimum. They will then receive the notebook and it will appear in their Evernote.  It does feel counter intuitive that you can't publish business notebooks to the web but to be fair Evernote doesn't claim to be a publishing tool. There are other platforms we can do that in a better way. I hope this helps. 

Helen

Archived