Outlook Plugin - what happened?

I work in IT and I've been a member for 7 years now. One of the things I do the most is clip emails from Outlook into evernote, this is a critical function for me.

This function used to be rock solid. I used to be amazed how well this worked. As of the last year or two, not sure the exact time-line, the plugin has turned to complete garbage. From double-clipping my emails to Outlook constantly crashing when I use the evernote plugin, it has been unusable for a very long time. It makes me really sad to say it because I truly love this application (evernote).

I have tried to reach out for support, but the process takes a very long time, and the last time I was even asked to make a video of the issue (I had already explained in detail and included screen-shots). I really don't have the patience or time to work through that, I just want the effing thing to work. I don't understand how this can be, doesn't anyone test this stuff before it's pushed out?

So I'm wondering if I'm alone out here with these issues, or is the Outlook plugin problematic?

• Level 5*

Hi.  You're probably pretty much alone out there with those issues.  Outlook works fine for me,  and even has multi selection of emails back.  What combination of OS / Evernote version are you currently using?

Archived