Page break for iOS

ctoohey32

Idea

On the desktop version you can enter page breaks to separate different parts of you note, but can't do that on the iOS version. Would be nice to get more of the desktop formatting features on the iPad, especially for the pro since the screen is so much larger and has more real estate for formatting tools. 

6 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On April 4, 2016 at 1:42 PM, ctoohey32 said:

On the desktop version you can enter page breaks to separate different parts of you note, but can't do that on the iOS version. 

Could you explain that further.
I wasn't aware that Evernote has a page concept - just an endless form for notes

• Level 5*
16 minutes ago, ctoohey32 said:

I may be using the wrong word. On the desktop version it's just a line that goes across the length of your note to break up different sections. More of a divider I guess?

There's nothing I know of.  I just manually type a line.

I do have a keyboard shortcut set up (text replacement) so I only type --- to get _____________________________ 

I do use the line like that usually to break it up. The nice part about this other feature is that it will auto adjust to span one line of the note window and not jump down into the next, no matter the size of the device or screen. Plenty of work around a but thought maybe it was an easy add since it seems like a simple feature.

I attached a screen shot to show the line and what button it is just in case I didn't make sense :D

image.png

Archived