Credit Card Rejected

I have tried 5 credit cards to realize the payment for my Premium subscription. All rejected. Does somebody have similar problems? Apparently the support from EN is not active during the weekend. I did open a ticket: 1537021 Unfortunately it does not say when someone will make follow up....

Any suggestions how to avoid a downgrading to the Basic version? Jaap

Thanks, Gazumped, for your reply and action. I chatted with somebody from Support. They would let me know when payment is authorized. Still awaiting their guidance. In the meantime checked with credit card companies. Everything should be all right. 

It is not possible yet to add a credit card in the system. Don't know why...???

Cheers, Jaap 

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...
On 4/2/2016 at 7:47 PM, jaapkuiper said:

I have tried 5 credit cards to realize the payment for my Premium subscription. All rejected. Does somebody have similar problems? Apparently the support from EN is not active during the weekend. I did open a ticket: 1537021 Unfortunately it does not say when someone will make follow up....

Any suggestions how to avoid a downgrading to the Basic version? Jaap

Wow, this is really weird. By the way, I also recently received a refusal when I applied for a loan. I just had an impeccable credit history and also a well-paid job and I still can’t understand what the problem is. Nevertheless, I was not upset and started looking for private banks to get a loan. One of the best sites for this is the reviews site https://credit-10.com/mx/kueski-prestamos/ and it was he who helped me find a cool and reliable bank for this. So try to contact the bank and maybe this is just a mistake!