Notes under "shared notebooks" do not display under "all notes" section

Evernote works great for notes that I create, all showing under the "notes" section which displays all notes.

However, notebooks created by others and shared with me (with full permissions) will display under their specific notebooks, however they DO NOT display under the all encompassing "notes" section.

It is important to note that everything works perfectly (all notes display under generic "notes" section) in Windows application version 5.9.6.9494 however it DOES NOT work correctly under Android application version 7.7 nor does it display properly in the web based interface.

• Level 5*
On March 31, 2016 at 10:32 PM, dyle086 said:

However, notebooks created by others and shared with me (with full permissions) will display under their specific notebooks, however they DO NOT display under the all encompassing "notes" section.

Do the notes get retrieved probably in searches?
That would be more important to me.

Being searchable isn't the point. Yes, the notes shared with me are there, yes they are searchable, yes they are retrieved properly - but why do they not appear in the all notes section of both Android 7.7 and web based versions of Evernote, but they do appear in the Windows 9494 version?

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, dyle086 said:

Being searchable isn't the point.

I don't disagree - it is an error that should be reported to Evernote.  

The reason I said searches would be more important to me, is because Notes is a huge list of 6000+ notes.
The lists I use are sub-sections that are created by searches.
If these shared notes were missing from searches, it would be very critical.

Archived