Problem - URL links not working

mihai.giurgiu

Idea

In last versions of Evernote, (now I am on beta 6.0.2) my web links inside notes are not working. They are recognized as links, are clickable but they do not open any link in web browsers. I tried with different default browsers. I think is a setting problem. 

(I had this problem with different versions, some of them were with links, some of them not.)

5 replies to this idea

I have this same issue, now almost two years later.  Could someone please assist?  I've only just recently started having it.  

What happens with me is that I'll create a hyperlink, and when I click on it, it does not take me directly to the URL I'd inserted.  Rather, it just opens a blank google page.

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, JPExJr said:

I have this same issue, now almost two years later.  Could someone please assist?  I've only just recently started having it.  

What happens with me is that I'll create a hyperlink, and when I click on it, it does not take me directly to the URL I'd inserted.  Rather, it just opens a blank google page.

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Use right-click / Edit... to examine the link, and make sure that it's valid. This is working for me, at the moment.

Archived