Buy extra upload limit

Hi,

I'm using a PREMIUM account but my upload limit is almost used for this month with still more than a week to go. Is there a way to reset the limit before it resets itself? May be buy additional space?

Are there any tools available to analyze what used the space? I have the feeling that this is almost impossible!

Cheers, Axel

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Cirrus22 said:

Are there any tools available to analyze what used the space? I have the feeling that this is almost impossible!

One way is to check the size of your notes using list view.
Below is a screenshot from my Mac sith the note size in the right column/

Screen Shot 2016-03-29 at 4.04.54 AM.png

• Evernote Expert
2 hours ago, Cirrus22 said:

Hi,

I'm using a PREMIUM account but my upload limit is almost used for this month with still more than a week to go. Is there a way to reset the limit before it resets itself? May be buy additional space?

Cheers, Axel

Hi, I am not too sure how long you've been using Evernote, but i wish to give you a little tip. Since your a Premium User, you should have a limit of 10GB downloads per month. Some times, we inevitably may need to use up that quota, but i suggest you not to use up the space for the sake of it. Keep attachments to the minimum in Evernote, unless you need to, even if your premium. Evernote's sync infrastructure is not designed like Dropbox or GDrive to handle singular large files, so keep that in memory. 

Enjoy using Evernote. 

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, Panzerkampfwagen said:

Keep attachments to the minimum in Evernote, unless you need to, even if your premium.

I would agree with this for large often used files like Excel or Word.  On the other hand I have 15,000 plus PDFs in EN and it works fine.  But the PDFs aren't that large nor updated much, if at all.  So I wouldn't throw all attachments out with the bathwater.  ;)

• 2 months later...

I'm now running into this limit semi-regularly.

I would think that it would be in EN interests to make this so it isn't a consideration. The reason i like evernote is being able to send over an attachment with notes so I have everything I need for a project in a single space.

If I need to re-evaluate it then I need to re-think why I would use Evernote.

Thanks,

Archived