Feature Request: Merge Notebooks!

Aurora A.

Idea

I switched to using an ipad instead of a laptop because of the battery feature. I create a lot of notebooks and I wish I have this feature! Do I really need to log on the computer just to merge two notebooks/copy all notes in one notebook and put it on another?

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Aurora A. said:

I switched to using an ipad instead of a laptop because of the battery feature. I create a lot of notebooks and I wish I have this feature! Do I really need to log on the computer just to merge two notebooks/copy all notes in one notebook and put it on another?

That's my understanding; we can only do batch note processing on the Mac/Windows platforms.

>> I create a lot of notebooks

Just curious - Why?
My workflow is to not create notebooks on the fly.

In fact, I dump mostly everything into my default @Inbox notebook and process it later.

2 hours ago, DTLow said:

That's my understanding; we can only do batch note processing on the Mac/Windows platforms.

>> I create a lot of notebooks

Just curious - Why?
My workflow is to not create notebooks on the fly.

In fact, I dump mostly everything into my default @Inbox notebook and process it later.

Thanks for the response! I create a lot of notebooks because I curate a lot of content. Right now, I have about 1.8k notes on my "Categorize Later" Notebook. I have found that whenever I curate, I end up with 5-10 notes that need to be in a new notebook because I already have a lot of tags in use too. I think I'm the reason why they have that 10gb limitation. Lol. I can go up to 8gb + every month. 

Yes, using the Mac/PC is the only way.  Having this feature would definitely help. Otherwise, I still don't find myself as productive as I should. 

Archived