RGB116

Chrome ANSWERED Blank Options window in Chrome extension

Hi all,

The Options window on the Chrome extension is blank as you can see in the attached picture.

I reinstalled the extension a few times but no luck.

Any suggestions as to how to rectify this or is that a bug from Evernote extension and we've to wait for an update?

Thank you.

EWC-Options-Chrome.PNG

Have you tried clearing cache and/or rebooting your device?  Any chance you added a new extension and it and Clipper are fighting?

I just tested with Win 10/Chrome 49.0.2623.87 /EN Web Clipper 6.7.1 and it worked fine.  If the above doesn't work could be time for a support ticket.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, csihilling said:

Have you tried clearing cache and/or rebooting your device?  Any chance you added a new extension and it and Clipper are fighting?

I just tested with Win 10/Chrome 49.0.2623.87 /EN Web Clipper 6.7.1 and it worked fine.  If the above doesn't work could be time for a support ticket.

Yes, cleared cache and rebooted. No luck.

Well, I have AdBlock Plus, LastPass, Pocket and Evernote Web Clipper extensions. I tried disabling all of them and running only the Evernote Web Clipper, still no luck.

I have Windows 7, SP1 and the latest version of Chrome.

Hmmm, don't know what else to try other than reinstalling Chrome and clipper.  Then maybe a support ticket. 

If you have Firefox on your device you could try installing clipper there in the meantime.

In case someone else is also having this issue, resetting the Flags in Chrome ("chrome://flags") to their default settings did the trick for me.