Blank Options window in Chrome extension

RGB116

Hi all,

The Options window on the Chrome extension is blank as you can see in the attached picture.

I reinstalled the extension a few times but no luck.

Any suggestions as to how to rectify this or is that a bug from Evernote extension and we've to wait for an update?

Thank you.

EWC-Options-Chrome.PNG

• Level 5*

Have you tried clearing cache and/or rebooting your device?  Any chance you added a new extension and it and Clipper are fighting?

I just tested with Win 10/Chrome 49.0.2623.87 /EN Web Clipper 6.7.1 and it worked fine.  If the above doesn't work could be time for a support ticket.

13 hours ago, csihilling said:

Have you tried clearing cache and/or rebooting your device?  Any chance you added a new extension and it and Clipper are fighting?

I just tested with Win 10/Chrome 49.0.2623.87 /EN Web Clipper 6.7.1 and it worked fine.  If the above doesn't work could be time for a support ticket.

Yes, cleared cache and rebooted. No luck.

Well, I have AdBlock Plus, LastPass, Pocket and Evernote Web Clipper extensions. I tried disabling all of them and running only the Evernote Web Clipper, still no luck.

I have Windows 7, SP1 and the latest version of Chrome.

• Level 5*

Hmmm, don't know what else to try other than reinstalling Chrome and clipper.  Then maybe a support ticket. 

If you have Firefox on your device you could try installing clipper there in the meantime.

• 1 month later...

Archived