Edit "created" date in iOS

Hi

The "created" date for my note is something I need to frequently edit in order to facilitate my workflow. This is easy in Windows, however,

I can see no way to do this in iOS. Hopefully this is just something I am overlooking?

Thanks

• Level 5*
On March 17, 2016 at 11:02 AM, nggrant said:

The "created" date for my note is something I need to frequently edit in order to facilitate my workflow. This is easy in Windows, however, I can see no way to do this in iOS. Hopefully this is just something I am overlooking?

Sorry, it's not an IOS feature (editing Created Date)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the response, gazumped. I know Evernote cannot accommodate the foibles of how everyone wants to use their platform, 
however, in an ideal world you would at least expect consistent functionality across the OSs. I'll just keep waiting...

On 4/7/2016 at 11:09 AM, gazumped said:

...Neither is it an Android option;  desktops only I think... (not sure about tablets).

If the tablet is running a mobile operating system such as iOS or Android, the feature will not be available.  This is feature is currently available only on the desktop version of Evernote for Mac and Windows.

• Level 5*
On March 17, 2016 at 11:02 AM, nggrant said:

The "created" date for my note is something I need to frequently edit in order to facilitate my workflow. This is easy in Windows, however,

@nggrant   Did you want to present your workflow for discussion?

Many of us are making use of Reminder Date which can be updated in the mobile platforms.

Archived