Time to celebrate!

Glennie

Idea

Let's liven up this necropolis of a forum by celebrating the three months of total inactivity as regards improvements to the web beta. Yeah!

Despite the requests of innocent forum members for improvements, Evernote has kept its cool, consistently failing to acknowledge those requests. Many universities around the world are now using Evernote as a classic example of how to alienate and infuriate customers by simply forgetting about them while at the same time running a tedious serious of blog articles by supposedly well remunerated (by Evernote) professionals whose unsurprising message is always the same: Evernote is the greatest thing since sliced bread! A particular highlight was a recent blog highlighting the usefulness of using a notebook, something which had never occurred to those of us who wander round with a stick looking for a patch of mud on which to write.

Let's party!

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On March 17, 2016 at 5:07 AM, Glennie said:

Despite the requests of innocent forum members for improvements, Evernote has kept its cool, consistently failing to acknowledge those requests.

Have you forgotten the result of the last set of improvements i.e. the new improved web interface:)

I'm not looking forward to the day when the beta is released and I can no longer use the previous version.

Thank you, Glennie, for your enthusiasm and reminding us to keep the conversation open.  We can always depend on you for keeping us in check. :D We've had releases every week but have been keeping quiet yes.  We'll be sure to update this channel very soon. 

Nancy 

Archived