smoke11

Undo merge help because I'm going insane

This is driving me crazy. Each time I create a new note it automatically attaches a PDF. In fact, every single note that I ever created now includes this PDF attachment. This is wrecking everything for me. But the first problem I need to fix is this: How do I create a clean new note? Something without any attachments whatsoever? Appreciate, greatly, any help. 

Hi.  The 'phantom' PDF file is a bug which only showed up recently.  Your notes should be OK - there won't be an extra file attachment on each one.  Try logging out,  restart your device and log back into Evernote.  That should clear it.

3 hours ago, gazumped said:

The 'phantom' PDF file is a bug which only showed up recently

Has Evernote officially acknowledged this bug?

@smoke11, even though @gazumped has confirmed it is a bug, I recommend that you also submit a bug report.

I recommend that everyone who experiences a bug to submit a bug report.  This will make sure that Evernote is aware of the issue, provide your environment data to help identify/fix the issue, and put more pressure on Evernote to fix.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue", "Payment/Billing Issue", and  "Log in issues".