hnakhoda

ANSWERED lost a note - evernote froze and saved an empty note

i shut down the screen of my phone after editing a note, as it usually autosaves/syncs without having to exit a note 

however this time, when i woke my phone up it opened up to a blank note although still with the note title of the one I was just editing. i assumed it was just not showing the text. I subsequently restated the app to find an empty note with that title. is there any way to recover data from that note? or is it forever lost in the cloud?

The same thing happened to a pre-existing note I was editing on laptop. It used to show a blank screen in included section and would open up in separate window on double click which could then be edited. But I edited the in integrated window and lost entire data.

What is the solution to retrieve my data back?

Hello @hnakhoda,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the forums. Please submit a support ticket (if you already haven't) so that we can see if that information can be retrieved as well as to see what could have cause it.

Hello @hnakhoda,

Thank you for submitting the ticket and I am glad to hear that the contents were able to be recovered. Let us know if you run into any troubles in the future.

• Like 1