Saved Search in Title for Today's Date

Hello All,

Quick question...wondering if it is possible to search for Notes for today's date.

I have a Zapier script that creates a note for each meeting that gets placed in Google Calendar.  In this I append the date of the appointment in the title.  It gets created like this: " M: Jason / Thomas at Feb 25, 2016 08:30AM "

Is there any way I can create a saved search that will show me all meetings for today based on the date in the title?  I can do this manually with intitle:"Feb 25, 2016", but would like to make this dynamic.

Any possibilities or suggestions here?

Thanks!

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, boblablaw said:

Quick question...wondering if it is possible to search for Notes for today's date.

You can do this for the date fields; like updated:day-2 will return notes that have been updated in the last two days.
However not for text in the title
I use a standard format for all my dates; this allows me to use command-shift-D instead of having to type out a date

• Level 5*

Use something like PhaseExpress if on Windows.  It has parameters for date logic, example of date parameter below.  You can include this in a phrase which will go to the search bar, enter the date with " around it,  and execute the search.  All by hitting some key combination.  FWIW.

ScreenClip.png.eba1dbd9dcdee3598996bbbe8

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, boblablaw said:

Is there any way I can create a saved search that will show me all meetings for today based on the date in the title?  I can do this manually with intitle:"Feb 25, 2016", but would like to make this dynamic.

You could automate a search using the note title with tools like:

Archived