Hyperlink

I have hyperlinks set up within Evernote. I want to copy them into a separate file without losing the hyperlink, Name & url. I tried a copy, control C, and pasting it into a RTF file with no luck. All I ended up with is the actual link. How do I go about this?

• Level 5*

Also works in Windows - if you copy and paste the visible text,  you should be able to edit the link in Evernote and copy the URL separately if necessary.  If you have a lot of links try exporting the note to HTML,  or emailing it to yourself and copy from the email...??  Some experiment may be required to find the best method for your system.

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, Amerifax said:

I have hyperlinks set up within Evernote. I want to copy them into a separate file without losing the hyperlink, Name & url. I tried a copy, control C, and pasting it into a RTF file with no luck. All I ended up with is the actual link. How do I go about this?

This should work.  I have done it many times.  But it may depend on the app that you are pasting the link into.

What versions of OS and Evernote are you running?
What app are you pasting into?

>>JMichaelTXM<<  But it may depend on the app that you are pasting the link into.

That is the case at least when using OneNote. I was able to paste into OneNote and even edit the url behind the name. I was using Windows WordPad with an RTF file and as I mentioned above it does not work.

Bob

Archived