Part of Handwdritten Notes Missaing

I need help.  I was using the Handwritten feature to take notes on my tablet in church last week. Today, when I opened the note to read, part of my handwritten notes were missing. I do not know what happened to them.  I wrote several pages, and I'm sure I saved them, but the only thing I have is the first page of my notes - everything else is gone. I have all of my Text Notes, but my handwritten notes are nowhere to be found, and I do not see any kind of feature that would allow me to retrieve them.  Thanks,

I am having a similar problem.  I wrote up a note using the handwriting input this morning on my Android tablet.  I saved the note when done and told Evernote to sync.  I went to the web client and the note was not there.  Other edits and changes to notes I made and saved at the same time and would have been included in the same sync did show up on the web client.  The handwritten note still shows up in Evernote on the tablet, so its still there and is saved - I have closed out the Evernote app several times. So the sync did sync - at least for some of the changes I made, but did not sync the handwritten note. 

Any ideas? 

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  While you are offline on the tablet,  copy the content to a new note in case the web version gets saved back over the tablet original,  and try emailing the content to yourself.  It is possible for notes not to sync because of some specific problem with that note,  or with your monthly upload limit.  Could the note have been too large,  or have taken you over an account limit?

Archived