Back up Evernote settings?

I understand how to back up the database itself, but how do I copy settings (fonts, folder assignments etc.) so that I can then apply them to another login?  I have my "standard" login, an Admin account, and a Microsoft account.  Can I replicate the settings so that all the accounts / logins look and work in the same way and on the same data in the same folders?

Regards,
Chuck Billow

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, CWBillow said:

I understand how to back up the database itself, but how do I copy settings (fonts, folder assignments etc.) so that I can then apply them to another login?  I have my "standard" login, an Admin account, and a Microsoft account. 

It is highly unlikely, but you could look at the Windows Registry or the Mac plists, to see if there are settings that you can copy.
Proceed with great caution -- you could end up corrupting your Evernote installation.

If it were me, I'd just bite the bullet and make the changes manually after logging in to each Evernote account.  Probably quicker, and much safer, that the above alternative.

• Level 5*

It is a Windows feature that if you are installing on a new device (with the same operating system) you can copy the current Databases folder across after syncing and File > Exiting on the original machine,  and overwrite the 'blank' Databases folder on the new machine,  avoiding the minor nuisance of a download from the server.  The new machine then just thinks it's the original one.  This isn't a way of setting up a new account with the same preferences and folders however.  I don't know of any way to do that.

Archived