Can't see notes except on app

I've been using evernote for years without issue. Mostly on the app, but I often used it on public computers via the website as well. For some reason I am no longer able to access my notes on the website. I login with my correct email used on my evernote app and it still doesn't work. I am also able to view and sync my notes with my iPad which also has the app downloaded but I can't access anywhere else. I've also tried to install the app on my new phone and enter my information but none of my notes sync. Thoughts? I've looked around the forums and found similar issues but not this one in particular

• Level 5*

Hi.  Are you getting an 'incorrect password' error?  What exactly happens when you try to log in?  NB the boxes on the front page of Evernote.com are to set up a new account,  not to log in - you have to click through to another page to do that...

No incorrect password error. I'm able to click "sign in" instead of sign up and login using my email and password I used to create my original account. I see that my login email on the website matches the one on my app (where I can see all my notes) but for some reason my notes only appear on my app, not on the website. 

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, devilspjh said:

No incorrect password error. I'm able to click "sign in" instead of sign up and login using my email and password I used to create my original account. I see that my login email on the website matches the one on my app (where I can see all my notes) but for some reason my notes only appear on my app, not on the website. 

Are your notebooks the same? What counts are showing?
Why not try to create some notes and see if they sync to your device.

• Level 5*
On 2/18/2016 at 1:34 PM, devilspjh said:

For some reason I am no longer able to access my notes on the website. I login with my correct email used on my evernote app and it still doesn't work.

This strongly suggests that you are logging in to Evernote with a different account when using the EN Web client than when  using the Evernote app client.  What versions of OS and Evernote are you running for the Evernote app?

When using the Evernote app, click on the username, and select "Account info", and verify your email address.

Archived