How do I disable every and all popups?

Not just context. I have set the option to disable that. There are still popups all over the place. They get in the way of what I am trying to read and distract me from what I am doing. How do I disable every single popup of every and any kind throughout every single aspect of the app? I am paying for premium but I feel like am still at the mercy of what you think I should be doing, not what I want to do. If I need to learn something about the app I have enough functional brain cells to consult the help topics.

• Level 5*

Hi.  It sounds like you're getting more than the usual level of pop-up.  I'm not seeing that many from Evernote on a daily basis.  What version of the app are you using?  Windows/ Mac/ Andoid/ iOS...?

It's always worth reporting situations like this by choosing "report a bug..." in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

You won't necessarily get any follow-up,  but it does mean that the devs will take a look at your situation and (maybe) fix it in a future release...

Archived