kelmom23

New orange emojis - are there more?

I recently discovered shortcut emojis that are orange.  I typed a colon and a capital P for the little sticking-out-your-tongue guy and instead of remaining simply as symbols, it changed to a little orange dude, sticking out his tongue.  When I looked at the emoji list, it isn't there.  Just wondering if others have discovered "hidden" emojis and if there are more...

I googled "orange emoji evernote" and found absolutely nothing.  So, I thought I'd ask on the forum.

Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 1.22.28 PM.png

• Like 1

I can't seem to replicate this in the iOS apps, Windows desktop client nor the Web client. What platform are you on?

I love these little guys. But then again I'm the type of person that can carry on an entire personal conversation with my best friend in just emoji's.

Thanks, Dave-in-Decatur. I like them, too, Sayre. 

I am able to create them on both my Mac and my android phones. I did not even attempt to delete them - just thought they were cool and different. I hope they aren't considered a glitch or bug. 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2016 at 7:13 AM, Frank.dg said:

I can't seem to replicate this in the iOS apps, Windows desktop client nor the Web client. What platform are you on?

I get them on my Mac but not my iPhone. My son however has them show up on his android phone.

I get them on my Android phone, but not the Windows desktop program, so it seems to be functional only on Android and Mac.

In the Web version, using a slightly outdated version of Opera I get little orange boxes: ?. But using Internet Explorer, I get no emojis at all. Peculiar all the way round.

• Like 1

It would be kinda neat if they had Evernote elephant emojis. My notes would be filled with them. Lol