Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have two accounts (the second one created whilst travelling), one premium and one basic, but am about to lose the email address associated with the premium account.

I need to consolidate my accounts into the (currently) basic account but don't want to lose the remaining premium subscription (I know, cheap charlie here!).

 

Is there any way I can do this?

Share this post


Link to post

Hi.  Losing your email address isn't immediately critical,  except for the reception of reminder emails and other notifications;  but why can't you change the premium account to use another email address?  If you want to allocate the address currently in use for the basic account,  change that one first to free up the address and then use it for the premium account.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209004757

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/16/2016 at 8:12 PM, sam@min-trak.com said:

I need to consolidate my accounts into the (currently) basic account but don't want to lose the remaining premium subscription (I know, cheap charlie here!).

This can be done fairly easily.  But you will be moving to the Premium account.  This is the only way to keep the Premium subscription.

Here's the process:

  1. Share the Notebooks in your Basic account to your Premium account (using the email of each)
  2. Copy all of the Notes in the shared Notebooks into Notebooks (existing or new) owned by your Premium account
  3. Get a new email address, and change the account email of the Basic account to that new email
  4. Change the account email of the Premium account to the email you were using with the Basic account (or really any email address that you want to use going forward).

Feel free to ask any follow-up questions.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

What if I have 2 existing accounts and applied my Subscription to the wrong email account. How do I transfer the subscription to one account to another account? 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, sourabhj said:

Hi,

What if I have 2 existing accounts and applied my Subscription to the wrong email account. How do I transfer the subscription to one account to another account? 

Thanks

OK - contact support;  choose 'Payment Issue' from the drop-down and when you get your ticket number please post it back here.  We'll flag it for an Admin to look into.

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, sourabhj said:

Hi,

What if I have 2 existing accounts and applied my Subscription to the wrong email account. How do I transfer the subscription to one account to another account? 

Thanks

I did this quite a while ago and just followed the steps listed below by @JMichaelTX changing the email on the non-premium account to something else and then making the email for the premium one the one you needed should work. Transferring over notes/notebooks can be a little bit time consuming but it's an option.

That would be the simplest route but opening up a support ticket like @gazumped suggested is of course an option.

On 2/18/2016 at 10:40 PM, JMichaelTX said:

This can be done fairly easily.  But you will be moving to the Premium account.  This is the only way to keep the Premium subscription.

Here's the process:

  1. Share the Notebooks in your Basic account to your Premium account (using the email of each)
  2. Copy all of the Notes in the shared Notebooks into Notebooks (existing or new) owned by your Premium account
  3. Get a new email address, and change the account email of the Basic account to that new email
  4. Change the account email of the Premium account to the email you were using with the Basic account (or really any email address that you want to use going forward).

Feel free to ask any follow-up questions.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...