evernote unable to deliver email content

Hi I'm an evernote premium customer and I suddenly can't share my notes via email. I keep getting this message:

ou recently attempted to send an email message from your Evernote account.

Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver the email to your intended recipient(s).

The email was returned to us as undeliverable and no further delivery attempts are possible.

Please verify the email address(es) you used. Some ideas:

• Check for typos
  • Check for extra spaces
  •  

I've tried emailing notes to myself and it doesn't work. Can you give me any clues as to how to fix this. I depend on this function so it's a real drag.  I'm using the "more sharing" function in the drop down menu. 

Thank you so much !  I love evernote !! 

• Level 5*
23 hours ago, annieintheforest said:

Hi I'm an evernote premium customer and I suddenly can't share my notes via email. I keep getting this message:

I am seeing a number of users reporting the same, or similar, issues with sharing via email.  I think Evernote Cloud is having some issues.

Recommend that you submit a bug report.  Since you are a Premium user, you can also contact Evernote directly via EN Support Chat.

See Evernote Chat Support., available business days 7am-7pm US CST, but only for Premium or Business users. 

(Chat option appears AFTER you click “Continue” on initial “Evernote Support” page.)

I recommend that everyone who experiences a bug to submit a bug report.  This will make sure that Evernote is aware of the issue, provide your environment data to help identify/fix the issue, and put more pressure on Evernote to fix.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue", "Payment/Billing Issue", and  "Log in issues".

• Level 5*
23 hours ago, annieintheforest said:

I've tried emailing notes to myself and it doesn't work

You might try looking in your Spam folders.

As to the first problem (The email was returned to us as undeliverable).  It points to the problem that is caused by the mail being sent by the Evernote Mail Service.  My preference is to use my own mail service which I have on all my devices.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have recieved multiple email from evernote. Although I haven't send single email to below recipient.Is evernote been hacked ?

Hello Evernote User.

You recently attempted to send an email message from your Evernote account.

Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver the email to your intended recipient(s).

The email was returned to us as undeliverable and no further delivery attempts are possible.

• Check for typos
  • Check for extra spaces

Details on the undeliverable email message:

Subject: 
Hey

Recipient(s): 
jmlebian@wanadoo.fr

Thank you,

- The Evernote Team

Hello Evernote User.

• Check for typos
  • Check for extra spaces

Subject: 
Hey

Recipient(s): 
jessicabphelps00@lionmail.sagu.edu

Thank you,

- The Evernote Team

Hello Evernote User.

• Check for typos
  • Check for extra spaces

Subject: 
Hey

Recipient(s): 
giancarlo.couch@libero.it

Thank you,

- The Evernote Team

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, AnujKum said:

I have recieved multiple email from evernote. Although I haven't send single email to below recipient.Is evernote been hacked ?

See the discussion below

It's not that Evernote being hacked; however someone knows your userid and password

Archived